Dear Local 313 Member,
Please visit and continue to monitor “ibew313.org” under the “Apprenticeship and Training” tab to view changes to operational practices, contact methods, and other important information.
The JATC continues to offer the following DPR CEU approved courses to Local 313 members. Please review the details for each course in the attachments below this article.
- OSHA 10 with Built-rite utilizing CareerSafe online and JATC zoom sessions.
- Harassment Prevention, Awareness, and Responsibilities online.
- 2020 NEC Hazardous Locations online.
- Instrumentation Modules 1, 2, and 3 online.
- Built-Rite Update utilizing Zoom.
- Zoom login help video: http://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ
- To register for the Built-Rite Update Zoom classes follow the specific instructions in the attachment below this article.
- Class dates are listed below:
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 from 5:00pm-7:30pm.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- November class dates will be posted in early November.
Additional DPR and Cecil County, MD approved classes can be found at BlueVolt.com, https://education.bluevoltceu.com/default/s/categorydetail/32644/ibew-313. You can request reimburesment for online courses by completing the 2021 reimbursement request form pdf file, see below.
Bluevolt.com also offers a variety non-CEU and non-reimbursable trade related courses including "Electrical Estimating".