Dear Local 313 Member,
As most of you are aware, the JATC is unable to hold any in person classes under the current state of emergency. This adjustment has caused us to adjust our operations, hours, and methods of contact for all JATC activities. Please visit and continue to monitor “ibew313.org” under the “Apprenticeship and Training” tab to view changes to operational practices, contact methods, and other important information.
The JATC continues to offer the following DPR CEU approved courses to Local 313 members:
- OSHA 10 with Built-rite utilizing CareerSafe online and JATC zoom sessions.
- Harassment Prevention, Awareness, and Responsibilities online.
- 2020 NEC Hazardous Locations online.
- Instrumentation Modules 1, 2, and 3 online.
- Built-Rite Update utilizing Zoom.
Please review the details for each course in the attachments below.
To register for the Built-Rite Update Zoom classes follow the specific instructions in the attachment below this article. Class dates are listed below:
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- February class dates will be posted in early February.
Zoom login help video: http://youtu.be/hIkCmbvAHQQ
Additional DPR approved classes can be found at: Electrical Continuing Education | BlueVolt CE University - IBEW 313