Effective March 16, 2020 last revision 05-28-2020
The following policies pertain to the “Apprenticeship and Training Office”
- No access to the facility is permitted.
- All JATC onsite classes and events are postponed until further notice.
- Continue to monitor this webpage the and tabs for updates.
- Please review the items and links below for additional information.
- You must submit all communications, questions, and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes work reports, pay raise requests, notification of lay-off, VA forms, contact information changes, questions and concerns. You must write “apprentice, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- You must monitor the Coronavirus email chain pertaining to this issue. The email chain started on Friday 03-13-2020. You are required to monitor your email for updates to the policies and additional information pertaining to your apprenticeship.
Journeymen (Local 313 only):
- You must submit all communications, questions, and documents by email to email@example.com. You must write “JW, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- Open the LU 313 JATC Courses tab for current CE hours course options including options for the Built-rite update course.
Apprenticeship Applicants: (Those that have already applied):
- You must submit all communications, questions, change of contact information, and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must write “applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- You must submit all communications and questions by email to email@example.com. You must write “Interested Applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- Continue to monitor this website for updates regarding future application dates. Currently we are not accepting applications for the apprenticeship program due to the State of Emergency.
Click on the links below or the tabs under "Apprenticeship and Training" to view the full article or posting.
|2020 COVID-19 DE DPR Credit Hours extension
Local 313 Members,
Please review the attached letter from the Delaware Division of Professional Regulation regarding the June 30, 2020 Electrical License's renewal.
Please note that license renewal is still required prior to June 30, 2020. Read the attached letter carefully so that you may complete your license renewal properly. Click on the tab below for additional information
2020 CEU extension.pdf
Page Last Updated: May 03, 2020 (07:48:00)