Please read this notice pertaining to current operational changes.
Effective March 16, 2020 last revision February 26, 2021
The following policies pertain to the “Apprenticeship and Training Office”
- Access to the facility is restricted and by appoinment only.
- All JATC onsite classes are postponed until further notice.
- Continue to monitor this webpage and tabs for updates.
- Please review the items and links below for additional information.
- You must submit all communications and documents by email to email@example.com.
- You are required to monitor your email and this website for information and policy changes pertaining to your apprenticeship.
Journeymen (Local 313 only):
- You must submit all communications, questions, and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open and taking calls but email is the preferred method of contact.
- Open the LU 313 JATC Courses tab for current CE hours course options including options for the Built-rite update course.
Apprenticeship Applicants: (Those that have already applied):
- You must submit all communications, questions, change of contact information, and documents by email to email@example.com. You must write “applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- All applicant testing and interviews will resume in March. Applicants will receive notification by mail scheduling their appoinments in March or early April.
- You must submit all communications and questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must write “Interested Applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- Please review the "2021 Covid 19 Application Process and Information" file under the "Apprenticeship Application Information" tab for application procedures. Application appointments will resume in April. Requests for appointments now open.
Click on the links below or the tabs under "Apprenticeship and Training" to view the full article or posting.
|LU 313 JATC Courses
Dear Local 313 Member,
As most of you are aware, the JATC is unable to hold any in person classes under the current state of emergency. The state of emergency also requires Dina and I to work primarily from home. This adjustment has caused us to adjust our operations, hours, and methods of contact for all JATC activities.
2020-05-01 off site Harassment registration form.pdf
2020 Hazardous Locations Registration Form.pdf
2020 Instrumentation Registration Form.pdf
2020-05-11 Built-Rite Manual.pdf
2020-05-10 Zoom Built-Rite Update Registration Instructions.pdf
2020 OSHA 10 w Built-Rite CareerSafe.pdf
2021 JATC Request for Training Reimbursement.pdf
Page Last Updated: Mar 22, 2021 (05:22:00)