Effective March 16, 2020 last revision July 14, 2020
The following policies pertain to the “Apprenticeship and Training Office”
- No access to the facility is permitted.
- All JATC onsite classes are postponed until further notice.
- Continue to monitor this webpage and tabs for updates.
- Please review the items and links below for additional information.
- You must submit all communications and documents by email to email@example.com.
- You are required to monitor your email for information and policy changes pertaining to your apprenticeship. You must check your email weekly at a minimum.
Journeymen (Local 313 only):
- You must submit all communications, questions, and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open and taking calls but email is the preferred method of contact.
- Open the LU 313 JATC Courses tab for current CE hours course options including options for the Built-rite update course.
Apprenticeship Applicants: (Those that have already applied):
- You must submit all communications, questions, change of contact information, and documents by email to email@example.com. You must write “applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- You must submit all communications and questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must write “Interested Applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- Monthly applications resumed on July 1, 2020, please review the "2020 Covid 19 Application and Process Information" file under the "Apprenticeship Application Information" tab for application procedures.
Click on the links below or the tabs under "Apprenticeship and Training" to view the full article or posting.
|2020 COVID-19 DE DPR Credit Hours extension
Local 313 Members,
Please review the attached letter from the Delaware Division of Professional Regulation regarding the June 30, 2020 Electrical License's renewal.
Please note that license renewal is still required prior to June 30, 2020. Read the attached letter carefully so that you may complete your license renewal properly. Click on the tab below for additional information
2020 CEU extension.pdf
Page Last Updated: May 03, 2020 (07:48:00)