Please read this notice pertaining to current operational changes.
Effective March 16, 2020 last revision December 4, 2020
The following policies pertain to the “Apprenticeship and Training Office”
- Access to the facility is restricted and by appoinment only.
- All JATC onsite classes are postponed until further notice.
- Continue to monitor this webpage and tabs for updates.
- Please review the items and links below for additional information.
- You must submit all communications and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are required to monitor your email and this website for information and policy changes pertaining to your apprenticeship.
- In-person clases are cancelled from 12/22/2020 thru 01/10/2021. Zoom classes will continue as scheduled during this time.
Journeymen (Local 313 only):
- You must submit all communications, questions, and documents by email to email@example.com. The office is open and taking calls but email is the preferred method of contact.
- Open the LU 313 JATC Courses tab for current CE hours course options including options for the Built-rite update course.
Apprenticeship Applicants: (Those that have already applied):
- You must submit all communications, questions, change of contact information, and documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must write “applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- All applicant testing and interviews are postponed until further notice. Please continue to monitor this web page for changes.
- You must submit all communications and questions by email to email@example.com. You must write “Interested Applicant, last name, and your topic” in the subject line of your email.
- Please review the "2020 Covid 19 Application and Process Information" file under the "Apprenticeship Application Information" tab for application procedures. All applications are postponed until further notice. Please continue to monitor this web page for changes.
Click on the links below or the tabs under "Apprenticeship and Training" to view the full article or posting.
Page Last Updated: Jan 25, 2021 (13:15:00)